“Great place for breakfast”

Lincoln Square Pancake House
Ranked #408 of 2,601 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I went to breakfast here with a friend on a monday morning. The eggs I had over easy were very tasty. The toast was big and good. The sausage and bacon both had good flavor especially the sausage links. The pancakes were also good although I'm not really a pancake man these days. And the OJ taste very fresh squeezed. And to to top it off it only cost me $30 for two people. The place is located near greenwood mall and I will be back when I'm in the area. two thumps up!!!!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 17 July 2017

They pulled my Reuben skillet off the menu, which was VERY disappointing, but I found several other good options like their healthier omega plate. Very nice servers as well.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 21 April 2017

The outside of the building belies it's very nice, almost elegant décor inside. This one of a number of Greek/Middle Eastern style breakfast restaurants in Indy, and it's one of the best. The omelets are HUGE and very tasty. I've been here numerous times and never had a bad meal.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is one of several family run pancake houses in a Midwestern chain of Lincoln Squares. All have the same quality. What makes this one special is the loyal locals. I frequently entertain business people, elected officials, and neighbors at this restaurant. Always clean. Always kind and attentive. The food is consistently great.

I like it that this is the hometown cafe for the people who live on the south side of Indianapolis. I understand that it is the same for their various locales.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017

It's not much to look at, but this is a great spot for a hearty homestyle breakfast. Just about anything you'd want is on the menu. Had eggs, bacon and French toast, which you can also get with multigrain bread. My pardner had the waffles. Everything was delicious. Place was packed even at 10am but service was fine. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2016