“Locally Owned Breakfast/lunch place with odd offerings.”

Lincoln Square Pancake House
Ranked #159 of 2,561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 January 2018

This place is somewhat a mystery to me as I have had both the best and worst ever in this place. Read the menu carefully as some of their offering are a bit odd. If you are picky, and specify, you will have a great Lunch or Breakfast. Not a dinner place but they don't try for that dinner... Give it a try!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Nice option for breakfast if you're in the area. They bring a carafe of coffee to the table, which is always a big hit with me. It was busy, but no matter how many people seemed to come through the door, they always found a table. Breakfast portion sizes were large-no need to eat lunch if you eat here. The pancakes were light and fluffy. Lots of food options to meet everyone's needs/tastes. Friendly, efficient server. They also make their own fresh squeezed orange juice, but it seemed a bit pricey. Great breakfast option for the area!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

With a wide selection of food choices, you’ll be sure to find something wonderful. Great food, warm cherry atmosphere and a friendly and efficient staff. We usually find ourselves here for either breakfast or brunch. Today there were waffles, pancakes, omelets, skillet, toast, and a breakfast sandwich. No complaints!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our first time in this location. We been in Irvington once and many times in Greenfield location. But actually this one is the closest to us. When we learn that they open weekend nights, we then gave a shot. To realized it was a disappointment. Not to mentioned that the building need renovations or upgrade. But it's fine as long as the food was good. But it was not. We knew that only cracker barrel do right with pancakes. The rest they made it too thick and doughy. We told the manager when she came over and asked us hows everything . She apologize and give alibis and said if we want another one or to go. We said no. We didn't realized that is worst than that it was VERY THICK like double than their usual. And we forgot to tell her that it didn't come til 5mins after our food. Then I find my skillet salty which I ignored then when I ate my left over/take home yes confirm VERY SALTY and the rock sea salt, still crunchy.
I never thought I would be writing like this comment to lincoln square. Because we love the other 2 locations a lot.
That would be our first and last in that location.
THE MANGER she was not of a help. She was there talking to the cashier when we pay our bill she didn't say anything.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had breakfast here, last Sunday. Food was excellent, as was the service. Highly recommend. Food took a little longer than expected to arrive, but was worth the wait.