“Going Downhill”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Lincoln Square has always been my go to breakfast spot in Indy. All of their locations have been consistent

We recently visited after moving away last year. The food was not the same great quality. Service was not very good. Management seemed different. Not the same people who had been there for years.

I admire great waitresses, however if you want remember everyone's order and refuse to write anything down, then you must get the order correct. Instead our waitress messed up the order failing to order everything and we ended up not asking for it after the fact because I didn't want to hold up the family.

There are newer reviews for Lincoln Square Pancake House

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I had the German scramble. It was very filling and tasty. Lots of protein. The pancake on the side was also quite good.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This location is better than many in this local chain, probably because its the first (I think). My $9 Southwest Skillet was good, huge, and came with great pancakes (no syrup needed. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Lincoln Square has very good food, nice size portions, good service and is reasonably priced. Whenever I am in Indy for business I ALWAYS eat there.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Good food with a reasonable prices, friendly staff with fast service. I love their split pea soup. Many Salads and sandwiches on a budget prices, good parking.