1,674 results
All reviews capital grille wine bar pillow menu corner suite great hotel heart of downtown room service valet parking within walking distance monument circle valet service fitness center spa luxury concierge mall robes
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I first stayed at this hotel for a business meeting, and I return to it whenever I have business in Indianapolis. The decor is upscale (though certainly not cutting edge), and the rooms are comfortable. Service is excellent, and I always enjoy dining at the on site Capital Grille, which is much better than the average hotel restaurant. I've stayed at other properties in the area, but whenever possible I return to the Conrad.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Conrad I, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to know our amenities, service and dining all contributed to a memorable stay for you.

We hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is such a beautiful hotel located in the heart of the city. The staff is friendly and attentive. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The pool and hot tub are wonderful. This hotel is luxuriously decorated. It is delightful.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. We are proud of our amazing service, fantastic amenities and guest rooms.

I hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis soon.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 2 November 2018

You came for a wedding, the service was excellent and the hotel was very nice. Great quality food for Indianapolis and great central location. No complaints other than small showers and a broken toilet seat.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad I, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent visit for a wedding. We are proud of our amazing service, fantastic amenities and guest rooms.

I hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis soon.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Conrad Indianapolis hotel.
In About 2015 I booked a trip to Indianapolis Indiana. I used my Alaska airlines site which then asked do I want a hotel or car for my stay in Indy. I said yes and powered by Expedia it showed me hotels available during my stay. I reviewed all of them and selected the Conrad, a suite. Alaska Airlines vacation powered by Expedia then collected the full amount from my CC for the stay. I travel my flight is great, my transfer to the Conrad is perfect. I arrive at the front desk and start the checking they take a CC for incidentals and then a GM walks up and say Mr D… your room you booked and paid for is not available we will put you in this other room and comp you some things. I say ok as I had company arriving and take the downgrade. Fast forward to Fleet Wood Mac is coming to indy on 16 October 2018. on May 6th of 2018 I book a flight on Alaska Airlines and the Conrad hotel again through the Alaska Airlines vacations powered by expedia. I choose again a Premier corner suite I pay in full for my stay. This time though I have doubts so 1 week out I call the 1800 number they look at my reservation and it’s a premier corner suite, I am like ok. Then 3 days before travel I call the property directly, talk to a front desk person who looks at my Res and adds a late checkout request to it premier corner suite fully paid. This is the Friday before my Monday arrival. On 10/15/2018 I arrive at the Conrad Indianapolis, the front desk person greets with a smile we start the check-in. I give him a ID and CC he says yep your fully paid your CC will be charged 400 for incidentals. I am like all is good. THEN, he say oh I need some help with your room let me get some one. Then a manager walks up and starts talking. I cut him off and say wait don’t speak let me guess you’re about to bend me over again and explain that this has happened at this property before. He says lots of words and stuff but the bottom line is that room I booked 6 months in advance and paid for is not available downgrade and comps are offered, word and stuff junk and S*^%. I decline the downgrade this time and ask for a full refund without penalty for canceling and depart. In closing I can see this happening to a person once, but to happen to the same person twice is almost a conspiracy to commit fraud. By down grading me and giving me a free App at the restaurant does not make me whole, yet leaves the hotel ahead. Bottom line don’t book at the Conrad Indianapolis. And don’t believe them when you call and ask if they are sure no bait and switch is going to happen when you arrive because it will.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Eric D
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Eric D,

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas where we haven’t met our guests’ expectations. Our apologies that we let you down. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests' requests are met, however, occasionally there are delays or inability due to other guests extending their stays or other factors. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Safe travels.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Beautiful hotel. Staff provide very personalized attention. The Tastings wine bar is convenient with high quality food selections. The Capital Grill is also attached to the lobby for complete convenience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad I, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are happy to know our accommodations, service and amenities all contributed to a memorable stay for you.

We hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis again soon.