“Grand Slamwich”

Denny's
Ranked #975 of 2,648 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

My breakfast sandwich was huge and tasty, good value at $9. Service was friendly and fast. Clean store. Better than most Denny’s.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We go into town late. Stopped by Dennys to get a late dinner. My daughter ordered a cup of soup & got upgraded to a bowl, without an additional charge as it was so late in the evening. Food was hot & good. The waitress was pleasant, & we enjoyed talking to her. They have booths with an electrical outlet to charge your phones. We liked that. Restrooms were clean.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2016

My wife and I ate here three times in the past few weeks. The service has always been excellent, and the food is great. You really get a lot for your money. The staff is courteous and professional. For vegans they have a delicious veggie burger and a number of toppings such as sautéed mushrooms, grilled onions, and guacamole. And the burger comes standard with lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Their hash browns and roasted red potatoes are vegan. So are the different kinds of french fries they offer. I also tried the Fit Fare skillet, without the egg whites, which is a huge portion of grilled mushrooms, red potatoes, onions, spinach, peppers, and grape tomatoes. Their grilled zucchini and squash is delicious too. I highly recommend this Denny's!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 9 November 2016

This Denny's is clean and well-managed. They were very busy on a Saturday morning, but still managed to have our order taken and food delivered in a reasonable time. The manager brought us cups of fruit to munch on while we waited for our food, which was well prepared and still hot when it arrived. The new Vanilla Buttermilk Pancakes are as advertised, very fluffy and delicious! All the staff were very courteous, too.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I had an excellent experience at Denny's yesterday. Food and service was excellent. Coffee as not as hot as I like it, but they quickly rectified that.

Date of visit: March 2016