“Really Good Lunch”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #809 of 2,648 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Description: Warm up this winter with $5 family-size soups to-go and comforting family meals to go starting at $19.99! Click, call or come in for breakfast, lunch or dinner today!
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We ate lunch here on a weekday when it wasn't busy and was surprised how long it took to take our order after our drinks were served. I had the turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans and hot rolls. Everything was delicious. My only disappointment was all the food was lukewarm and part of the turkey was actually cold. If the food was served hot I would have given our lunch a 4 star rating.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at a couple of Bob Evan's on this USA trip and they never fail to serve great casual food. Salads always fresh. Tried the strawberry lemonade and love it. Reece our server was great and so was the rest of the crew. We will be back to Indianapolis and will definitely stop by. Thanks from you Australian visitors.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The prices are cheap! For $12 you get an entree, two sides, a soup, bread and ice cream. Food was quick. I did carry out. It looks like the staff is run by college students or high school students. I went around 4pm and there were few tables. Food was decent for the price.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This Bob Evans is located at the intersection of I-65 and Southport Road (South of Indianapolis), convenient for those traveling on the Interstate. Their food is average, but I had only a vegetable plate so cannot comment on their meat. Very alert and friendly waitress; very noisy people behind the counter who were having a good time cutting up but irritating to a diner wishing to relax.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Took my family there this past Friday and we thoroughly enjoyed the food. The omelette, pancakes were so good I will return

Date of visit: December 2017