“Soul food at it's best!”
Review of Kountry Kitchen

Kountry Kitchen
Ranked #392 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've worked near this establishment for years. I'd have lunch there about every couple of months. Now that I'm retired I still travel the 40 miles round trip because it's worth it. Be prepared to enjoy some of the best southern soul food cooking around.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. Beef Manhattan was great. Service was awesome. One person in group had meatloaf that was excellent.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Nothing fancy. Friendly service. Good basic food including a wide variety of side dishes. Won't go away hungry.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The area might be a bit dicey but there is security overseeing the parking area and entrance. Do not let the area stop you from visiting. Service was excellent. the meatloaf and smothered cubed steak took me back to my youth. The sides were great - try the mac and cheese and the collard greens. I am not usually a fan of greens but these were good enough to make me a believer. Portions were large and well presented. Overall, a great experience.

1  Thank Franklin R
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I was taken there with a group of friends. I really liked how friendly and laid back it was. Get the combo when you go, I had the fried catfish and meatloaf with collards and.... just so many great sides! Have an Arnold Palmer too!