“Its another Chinese buffet”
Review of Super China Buffet

Super China Buffet
Ranked #1,636 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Average food, some tasty, some hot and most lukewarm from standing. I found some ancient Chinese secrets when probing the pans for fresher food. Best advice come when really busy for the freshest food. The staff is very nice and want to be sure you like the food.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I stopped in for lunch on Sunday, and because it was Sunday I had to pay the dinner price. You pay at the door, they hand you your utensils, and you're on your own. There are no table servers, just workers who maintain the buffet.
The food choices were limited, but the temperature of the food was okay. There wasn't anything here that you wouldn't find at any Chinese buffet. I wouldn't visit again, because for the money, there are better choices.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My son and I at here after a fun morning of mountain biking. The prices were very reasonable and the food was pretty good. Granted, no Chinese buffet is going to have outstanding Chinese food, but this was good. A typical selection, and the soft drinks were included.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

It appears to be a family run small buffet restaurant. The food was good and the price was right. It is kept clean. The young man at the cash register was more interested in his video game than the customers.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

This is your typical Chinese buffet, nothing different. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here just so-so. For me it was the closest buffet to my current location.