“Did not like”
Review of Happy Dragon

Happy Dragon
Ranked #1,145 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I tried Happy Dragon when my favorite Chinese Food Resturant was closed. I was not impressed. Food was below to average. I also ordered crab Rangoon with my dinner and they were horrible. It taste like they put the refrigerated imitation crab pieces inside.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This specific area used to have atleast one good Chinese food buffet. Now that it’s been closed, the only decent priced, decent food is Happy Dragon. Most of the food is good tasting. I don’t think I’ve ever been unhappy with the food. I have been unhappy with the service a few times. Several times they’ve left food out of our carry out orders. Where we’ve had to drive back. For an example, more than once out fried dumpling sauce has been left out. This happening once is one thing. But, once this happened repeatively my husband asked for some kind of discount, or compensation. Any other restaurant would do that for you when they’ve obviously made a mistake. But, unfortunately the guy that my husband talked to was very rude in the past. Told him there were no discounts, or compensations. Then angerly told him he could have one or two sodas for free. After that situation my husband knows to just start checking the bags before he leaves. This last time my husband was given a carry out bag that wasn’t ours. Thankfully he noticed before he left. Of course, and no apology. If I had another choice I wouldn’t return to this location simply because of the occasional unprofessional and rude service.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I've tried this place multiple times because my parents like it and it's close to their house. I have found it underwhelming. There is nothing special about it. The food is not impressive and very bland. It is expensive too which adds insult to injury. Skip it and go elsewhere.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Very good and generous portion of Garlic Chicken. Came with Hot and Sour Soup that was quite good. Service was friendly and fast.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

The food is typical chinese fast food. Great flavor, very fast service and wonderful owners. Limited seating.