“My addiction”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #1,529 of 2,648 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Description: Come visit us at 2524 S County Line Rd E in Indianapolis. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I come here atleast once a day for a sugar free French vanilla iced coffee. I love it! I love the workers here as well. They are always really friendly! Food is warm and fast

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 6 May 2016

this location is always packed and be prepared to wait. they have fresh food however they are so busy and the employees are always different so the food is 7/10 times not how you ordered it.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stopped in for breakfast on our way out of town.
I admit it - I LOVE McDonald's breakfast burritos (OK, they changed the name to sausage burrito, but same thing!) The filling is a perfect blend of sausage, eggs and a few spices and other stuff wrapped in a soft, succulent tortilla! At least that's what I thought until this morning!
This morning, I ordered my normal three breakfast burritos. The first one I bit into, the tortilla was hard along the edge. I'm not sure what causes that, but it ruins the burrito!
I took the burrito (minus a bite) up to the counter and told them what was wrong.
The promptly replaced it with another burrito with exactly the same problem!
Of the four burritos, in only one was the tortilla soft. The others were hard and unpleasant.
Top that off with a coffee refill that was bitter.
Someone needs to "kick butt and take names" at this McDonald's and get the act together.

Date of visit: August 2014