“great stop”

Ranked #185 of 2,602 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 September 2018

as always cracker barrel has very good food everything was excellent always a great stop thanks again

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Our family ate here on a weekday about 10 a.m. when it wasn't real busy. We were seated immediately and our drink orders were taken right away. I got the scrambled eggs, grits, and biscuits and gravy. Even though I asked for it to be served hot, it was just lukewarm. When the butter doesn't melt on any of the food it's not hot. Next time I'll just send it all back if they can't get it right. When we eat meals at home we don't sit around and wait for everything to cool off before we eat. Seems pretty simple to me. One of our family members ordered milk and never got it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Excellent service and food. I enjoy looking at all the things they have in the store. Unlike most, they don’t offer a military discount.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

French toast is my favorite! Love the syrup and sausage patties. Food and service was great. Will be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

, food was good but disability bathrooms totally inadequate. Need a wheelchair in our party and they could not even turn around in the bathroom. But good does that do?

Date of visit: December 2017