“Good food and quick service”
Review of Happy Garden

Ranked #1,239 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We usually order food for delivery. I personally like there sesame chicken and general tso chicken. If you order $20 of food, you get a free order of crab Rangoon. Those are very good as well. Delivery is usually very quick and everything is fresh. We will continue to utilize them when we want Chinese food and don't want to leave home.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

The location is okay, but the restaurant looked a bit run down and I definitely would not have stayed and dined in. The people were nice enough, but it took a good while to get our food ready. I think it actually set ready for awhile before they told us our order was finished. On the bright side, my husband loved the crab Rangoon! They were just alright for me. I ordered sesame chicken and the sauce was a bit thick and gooey.