“Good food, ok soup”

Ranked #1,236 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We've been looking for a reasonable quality Chinese restaurant near downtown for lunch. It's been a few years since I've been into this one so we thought we'd give it a try. The quality and taste of food was very good although we were not impressed with the hot and sour soup. The atmosphere is somewhat Stark and almost clean. No music and nothing to make you feel welcome. The price is very reasonable. can cokes cost $1.25

Reviewed 9 October 2014

We ordered a variety of food, and it was all delivered hot and delicious to the hotel we were staying at. They forgot our soda though. The price was great, and the delivery was swift.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

I ordered a large shrimp with lobster sauce and a fried rice and paid the menu price for each item. When I opened my order I discovered they had combined my two items. The shrimp with lobster sauce had two very small pieces of shrimp in it.I called the restaurant to request a refund or a replacement. The lady told me that I had got what I ordered. I repeatedly explained the problem and their error and she finally suggested that bring the food to the restaurant myself to prove that they were wrong. I was pretty taken aback as there was a reason I had just ordered delivery. I will not be ordering from Hong Kong ever again. They do not know how to treat their customers and delivery the wrong food!

Reviewed 22 June 2011

I am a pretty liberal reviewer, but this place was a dissapointment. First of all, this restaurant is not a buffet, even though the sign says so on the facade. It is you typical hole in the wall, take out and delivery with a small dining area. I definitely don't recommend dining in, you will most likely lose your appetite. The dining area is disorganized, and cluttered. Looks like the owner doesn't have an office, so you will see a printer box, some invoices & checks and bills out on a number of dining tables. The decor is of about 6 different calendars all on the same month, some with fancy cars and asian girls in bikinis. When I mean dirty, I mean the floor, countertops, everything. Follow the trail of dark black scum behind two double dirty doors to the kitchen.

The food is average at best for one of these types of chinese restaurants. It wasn't terrible, but definitely not worth returning to. I would say if you get delivery at this place, and never see the dining room, you may think it isn't bad.

They only take Visa & MC and cash. No other options, so be aware.

I would like to see this place clean up, especially being on the near northside. It really is a disapointment.

Reviewed 24 August 2010

I can't say enough about this place... I crave it. Each dish has its own flavor. It arrives to your door hot and fresh! We order at work once a week and they have yet to get an order wrong.

Check out the chicken with hot pepper sauce or Shrimp with hot pepper sauce. Best in the city!