“It's good food....”

On The Border Mexican Grill
Ranked #461 of 2,454 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The only reason they get 3 stars (average) is the food. Great chips and salsa and the garlic butter sauce that comes with the fajitas sends them over the top.....however the service was really sub par....first our server came to the table still chewing her lunch not only chewing it but talking to us while chewing....nasty..... her clothes were dirty (dog or cat hair)then she was slow getting drink refills, extra sour cream, and the check. While the food is good....I can get good texmex somewhere that cares as much about service as they do the food.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Got large order delivered food was great! No mistakes .Food was packaged great and hot..Been to restaurant clean service was great

Reviewed 20 March 2017

In my opinion, if a mexican restaurant has good chips and salsa, that's always a good predetermination if the rest of the food is going to be good. Well, the chips and salsa were excellent, as well as the margaritas, as well as our dinner entries, and the service! We started at the bar, as we waited for a table. The bartender was very friendly with quick service and attentive to offering more drinks and more chips and salsa. We were seated in about 20 minutes and our server was also very attentive, efficient, and friendly. Everything about our visit was the best! We will be back!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Me & my family went here for lunch & dinner & we loved it. The staff was courteous and friendly. The atmosphere was very nice and relaxing and fun. The was was very good. I would recommend it to all my friends .

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Well my husband and I decided to give On The Border 1 more chance . Our last experience was not good at all we thought maybe it was a fluke, 2nd visit was equally disappointing. The chicken tacos where dripping with fat. My husband was unable to eat after 1 bit. We told our waitress she simply removed the plate & left the bill. I'll never return i don't recommend this particular restaurant located on 86th Indianapolis IN to NO one.

1  Thank Carline T