“Downtown gem”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: McCarty
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I took 10 teenagers who'd never been East of the Mississippi for a cultural experience. The staff was gracious, kind and patient. The food was wonderful and affordable. If your downtown and would like to escape for some tasty but not formal dining. Visit Greece at the Greek Island!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

A wonderful time! The crab meat stuffed flounder dish was excellent. Along with a greek light beer (Mythos) was a good choice with my dinner. Since we had to wait a little more than usual the waiter brought us dessert. We didn't expect that since the restaurant was full and lively. The young lady performing the art of belly dancing was engaging. We have always enjoyed this family owned and operated greek restaurant.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Last month some colleagues and I went to try this place and it we had a great experience in here, waiters are nice, food is awesome and the decor it's unique.

Give it a try and tell me about your experience.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Really enjoyed the food here. I really enjoyed everything I had and so did the wife. I plan on coming back although the reviews made me pause. I wonder if its just hit or miss?

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I must say that from the outside this restaurant doesnt look good at all. We were skeptical at first to go inside, but then noticed that there were many cars in their parking lot. We almost left to go to another restaurant but decided to give it a try. Oh boy were we glad that we gave them a try. The inside looks different and the service and food are really amazing. It was a great dinner and no regrets and we will always go back here. Dont miss this place if you visit Indy.