See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The name defies reality here. This place is nestled in a tr-section of semi-truck plazas. The intensity of the amount of large vehicles combined with their noise is intense. Inside this place is not up to date, the hall carpet is dirty, with beer cartons lining the walls. The afternoon clerk was not at the desk twice while trying to check in. The 2nd shift clerk was also MIA, as we passed thru the main lobby in our movement into and out of the bldg. The room had a musty smell upon entry. There was no hot water to shower upon check in nor in the A.M., the day of departure. If you consider ~105 degrees a hot shower...? Upon check out, no questions regarding our stay...I guess I interrupted their A.M. chat session. Pass this one up! Such a dump!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shooster365
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I was only in town for an evening, and I didn't want to be among all the expensive hotels downtown. This place was a convenient 5-6miles from the hustle and bustle of the downtown area. It's right beside a truck wash area and it appears that there was some sort of factory next door but that didn't bother me. It was mainly a truckers' haven. The only complaints that I have was that the floor in my bedroom was damp (from the previous renters possibly using the pool and got the floors wet when they came back) and the mini fridge didn't keep my water and sodas very cold. I slept well and was refreshed for the next day. The desk attendant apologized for any noise that may have occurred but I'm a heavy sleeper and didn't hear anything. I would visit this location again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Very clean hotel room are great the staff will good out of there way to help you out resturand close by and entertainment right by the hotel. Great breakfast area and good food in the morning. This hotel has lot of parking for auto and large truck and RV parking .very nice room inside .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank johnnutt
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I am desperate and got here late. It is between a strip club and truck stop. There is nothing around. There are body fluids on the walls and beds. The bath tub grout is black with mold. The receptionist is locked in an office -probably for safety. A horror story!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Joanna P
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Needed a place in Indianapolis near airport (5-6 miles), near fairgrounds (20-25 minutes) with low cost. This Fit The Bill. No frills, right off freeway (straight shot to airport for early flight), not too far from downtown (for hockey game), close to cheap eats (White Castle), gas, etc. This was exactly what I needed and got good price on short notice. Shows it's age, no creature comforts, but suited it's purpose. Mini snack shop was adequate and necessary, computer station and the rest of the motel was a little outdated, but fine for me.

Room Tip: Budget prices especially for last minute booking, great location near freeway/airport. Didn't get chance to check out breakfast room.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family