“Great Food, Beer, and Atmosphere ”
Review of Twenty Tap

Twenty Tap
Ranked #156 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This ocular neighborhood spot caters to all ages with simple but excellent food accompanied by a ice, changing selection of beers. Whether you sit at the bar or a table the service is very friendly and good. Your best chance to quickly get a table is after 2PM and before 6PM or after 7:30PM. The place always seems to have customers attesting to its following.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Nice spot. Popular so you don't feel all alone. Bar seating, booths, tables, outside. Parking right behind so easy. We had the edememe which was very nice. The barramunde jerk sandwich which was super yummy. They has nice wine for me (non-beer drinker). And they have a nice selection of beer on tap. We were just disappointed there were not more local offerings. Only 2 Indy beers on the list..so certainly we recommend the place, just not for local beers necessarily.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Wonderful selection of food as well as beer. The Ban Me sandwich is fantastic. We enjoy biking there and eating outdoors in the spring/summer/autumn. Friendly and efficient service,

Reviewed 14 January 2017

It has been awhile since last I visited Twenty Tap. I was in Indy visiting with family so stopped in for lunch with my sister and her husband. When I have come here in the past, it usually was in the evening and they are quite popular --- and crowded. So late lunch is a good time to go. We had a great lunch. I when for the Angus Khan burger which does have a bit of heat but very, very tasty. We tried the Poutine appetizer, cheese curds, fries, green onions, and veggie gravy. Very tasty and filling so decided to skip the fries as a side with my burger and went with the slaw. Excellent meal. Our waiter, Drew, was exceptionally up on his knowledge of the brews on tap, of which there were at least 30+. I went with their own craft brewed 20 Below IPA. We had a great time and I highly recommend giving them a try. Ask for Drew!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Beer selection very good and fresh. Food menu difficult to describe, many "creative" items (which many must like) but other than a hamburger (good) none appealed to me. I guess "eclectic/gourmet" would describe the food.