“Food A+ but where's the local beer?”
Review of Twenty Tap

Twenty Tap
Ranked #152 of 2,492 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Nice spot. Popular so you don't feel all alone. Bar seating, booths, tables, outside. Parking right behind so easy. We had the edememe which was very nice. The barramunde jerk sandwich which was super yummy. They has nice wine for me (non-beer drinker). And they have a nice selection of beer on tap. We were just disappointed there were not more local offerings. Only 2 Indy beers on the list..so certainly we recommend the place, just not for local beers necessarily.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Wonderful selection of food as well as beer. The Ban Me sandwich is fantastic. We enjoy biking there and eating outdoors in the spring/summer/autumn. Friendly and efficient service,

Reviewed 14 January 2017

It has been awhile since last I visited Twenty Tap. I was in Indy visiting with family so stopped in for lunch with my sister and her husband. When I have come here in the past, it usually was in the evening and they are quite popular --- and crowded. So late lunch is a good time to go. We had a great lunch. I when for the Angus Khan burger which does have a bit of heat but very, very tasty. We tried the Poutine appetizer, cheese curds, fries, green onions, and veggie gravy. Very tasty and filling so decided to skip the fries as a side with my burger and went with the slaw. Excellent meal. Our waiter, Drew, was exceptionally up on his knowledge of the brews on tap, of which there were at least 30+. I went with their own craft brewed 20 Below IPA. We had a great time and I highly recommend giving them a try. Ask for Drew!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Beer selection very good and fresh. Food menu difficult to describe, many "creative" items (which many must like) but other than a hamburger (good) none appealed to me. I guess "eclectic/gourmet" would describe the food.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews I really wanted to like this place. We arrived about 1:30 and they were busy. Always a good sign. We were told it would be a 20 minute wait but was seated in 5. Another plus then the wheels came off. Started with the soft pretzel that was anything but. The beer cheese tasted like bad nacho cheese that came from a can. The pint of the day was Tin Man American wheat, I can honestly say that was the second worse thing I have ever put in my mouth. The time between course kept getting longer and longer. The spicy Cuban was not spicy, the top bun was soggy and the bottom bun was a brick. The wrath burger looked good on the menu but was well below average. Was told it would be cooked medium but it was over cooked. The food quality is mediocre, the execution of the dishes is mediocre, service is mediocre. The food is overpriced for the quality. This place is over hyped and under quality. I will not return even if I could eat free.