“great beer selection, food?”
Review of Twenty Tap

Twenty Tap
Ranked #152 of 2,492 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Beer selection very good and fresh. Food menu difficult to describe, many "creative" items (which many must like) but other than a hamburger (good) none appealed to me. I guess "eclectic/gourmet" would describe the food.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews I really wanted to like this place. We arrived about 1:30 and they were busy. Always a good sign. We were told it would be a 20 minute wait but was seated in 5. Another plus then the wheels came off. Started with the soft pretzel that was anything but. The beer cheese tasted like bad nacho cheese that came from a can. The pint of the day was Tin Man American wheat, I can honestly say that was the second worse thing I have ever put in my mouth. The time between course kept getting longer and longer. The spicy Cuban was not spicy, the top bun was soggy and the bottom bun was a brick. The wrath burger looked good on the menu but was well below average. Was told it would be cooked medium but it was over cooked. The food quality is mediocre, the execution of the dishes is mediocre, service is mediocre. The food is overpriced for the quality. This place is over hyped and under quality. I will not return even if I could eat free.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Lots and lots of beer selections! Especially their own 20 Below!
Food is great and always good service!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We had lunch at Twenty Tap on a Sunday. They have an interesting food menu, in addition to the beer choices. I had a grilled salmon BLT sandwich, which was delish.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Something for everyone here, the meat lover, the vegetarian or vegan, it's all good. We come here for the food but they have a great beer selection as well. My favorite is the black bean burger that is homemade with chipotle aioli. The fries are the best in town especially with the horseradish aioli. They use local meats and serve local beers. The service is always top notch. You can't lose at this place.

1  Thank jrmurrel2016