See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed here for 3 months, and there management staff is awesome. Kudo's to Camille and Eldin. I sold my home to relocate out of state; this has been my temporary home. I feel safe and secure here. Easy access, washing facility, and great workout room.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know about your stay and how much you enjoyed the top-notch service provided by our staff. We will surely share your praises with Camille and Eldin. Thanks again for your business to Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed in a queen suite. The decor was very nice, room was smaller than the other Extended Stays but still nice. Staff was nice. I really can’t say anything bad about my stay. Now the hotel is right off the highway and is surrounded by plenty of restaurants

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are glad to know all went great during your stay and that you were satisfied with all our offerings. It was a pleasure serving you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I have stayed at this hotel on business 5 or 6 times and have always had a positive experience. I generally stay 4 days at a time. It is nice to find a recently remodeled room that is clean and quiet with no surprises at the end of a long day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thanks for being our guest. It is a pleasure knowing we are the hotel of your choice and that you were impressed with your spotless room. All of us at Extended Stay America would love to welcome you back when in the area.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I just spent a couple of days here and it a good experience. Room with full kitchen (tip: you have to ask for the utensils at front desk when you check in, if you need them) and comfortable bed. Only problem was the heating system. It was not working as it should. I set it to the warmest and I was still cold the entire time. Other than that, it’s a great stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Rudy, thanks for reviewing your experience at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you liked your well-maintained room and that your overall stay with us was a great one. Your feedback with regard to the HVAC unit of your room is shared with the concerned team to do the needful. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently spent a Saturday night at the Extended Stay America Northwest on Waldemar Road when on a visit to Indianapolis. It’s located about 25 minutes northwest of the city center. Due to Big Ten football playoffs that weekend, available rooms were scarce, hence why were so far from downtown. This was not a problem since the hotel is near I-465, an easy link to the city.

Honestly, we picked this location solely on price. It was booked on Travelocity and set us back $87.74 with tax.

The hotel is located right off Michigan Road, a main drag chockablock with stores and chain restaurants.

The hotel is fairly neutrally decorated and was clean. The lobby was small-ish, but serviceable. Ice water and a plate of sandwich cookies were set out. Check in staff were courteous. The hotel does not serve the usual Continental breakfast, but there is a side room off the lobby where free coffee is available at certain times in the morning. Packets of instant oatmeal were also available. A Grab ‘n Go breakfast is advertised, but we never asked about it.

There is a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and apparently an exercise room, neither of which we used.

Being our first stay in an extended stay hotel, we didn’t know what to expect. I think we got one of the smallest rooms available. Think of a regular hotel room with a full kitchen taking up about a third of it, the queen-sized (?) bed another third and the bathroom/closet the last third. It makes for one cramped space. Okay for one night, but it might be problematical for an extended stay. We kept on bumping into the TV cabinet on the way to the bathroom.

The bed was comfortable, but only came with three pillows. (We didn’t bother asking for more.). Both of us were awakened during the night by the sounds of the heater and the refrigerator kicking in.

The sink is in the “closet” which you walk through to get to the toilet & tub shower. There was a hair dryer and iron/ ironing board. One minor irritation: no hangers in the closet.

There is a recliner - look for the lever between the cushion and right arm. But if it’s extended, it effectively blocks anyone else from moving throughout the room.

There were basic toiletries and towels. Water pressure in the shower was okay.

The kitchen had a table with two chairs, fridge, microwave, two-burner electric range and dishwasher. You have to ask the front desk for any kitchen appliances, utensils and accessories.

One thing that was a concern. Apparently you need your room key to get in the lobby after 11pm. We returned to the hotel a little before 11pm and the doors were still open and there was no one at the front desk. Hopefully this was an isolated instance.

All in all, the room served its purpose. But truth be told, we’ll probably look for a regular hotel room for our next out-of-town trip.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Paul, thanks for choosing us for your needs while here to attend the sporting event. We are sorry you weren’t satisfied with the size of your room and didn’t like our kitchenware policy. Also, we apologize for the noise issue you encountered in your room. Your feedback with regard to the HVAC unit and the refrigerator is shared with our engineering team to check the machines and make the necessary repairs. It is never our intention to disappoint you in any way, and we hope you both will give us a chance to redeem ourselves in the future.