USD 195
USD 131
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

Candlewood Suites Indianapolis East(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 257
USD 224
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 267/night.

USD 112
CandlewoodSuites
USD 113
Country Inn
USD 199
USD 177
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 286/night.

USD 165
USD 177
USD 132
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

USD 175
USD 147
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 179/night.

3,216 results
All reviewshigh velocityconvention centerfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungecorner roomwhite rivervictory fieldbaseball stadiumbeautiful hotellucas oil stadiumlobby barhigh floorcity viewattended a conferenceluxury hotelself parkingper day
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The staff at the JW gave my wife and I a wonderful stay to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. Complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries was a very nice touch! The morning breakfast in the Executive Lounge was great as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Phil R, General Manager at JW Marriott Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your post and for celebrating this special occasion with us. I’m happy to see the team made it a memorable experience for you. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My girlfriend presented at the PCA/ACA conference and I was surprised that the Indiana Comic Con was being held so close to J.W. at the convention center. The hotel was expensive, but I enjoyed the hotel bar, the close proximity to downtown and the cleanliness of the room.

Room Tip: More bottles of water and cleaner coffee machines. The coffee machine was the dirtiest thing about the room. Either clean the coffee machine or don't offer one at all.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are happy you enjoyed your visit overall. It was great having you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I really enjoyed the property. New fresh and new - easy access from highway and walking distance to most everything you would want including the conference center, restaurants and shops. This is a great property for a conference.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive feedback and be assured we’ll share this information with the team. We hope you will return whenever you are back in Indianapolis.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great stay with great service! We were able to access everything down to the mall from the hotel which was also great. Didn’t even have to take out my car from the garage at all during our stay. That was great!

Room Tip: No tip. Everything was excellent!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your post and we’re delighted it was an excellent experience for you. We hope you will return whenever you are back in Indy.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Usually, when I go to a conference, I don't stay at the same hotel as the conference in order to save money. In the case of the 2018 Popular Culture Annual Conference, the JW Marriott had very good room deals and I was happy to stay there.

As a hotel, this was very good. The room was large and well lit (floor to ceiling windows), quiet, and clean. The restaurants in the lobby were convenient, as was the Starbucks on the second floor. The valet parking was quick. The design of the bathroom was the only, admittedly small, problem. The bathroom door and the shower door could not be more than half open at the same time, or they'd collide. I almost smashed my hand by opening the door to the shower. The shower door leaked, so it was an overall poor design.

Housekeeping was quick to respond to my needs (I ran out of tissues and they were there with a replacement box in minutes). I came back to my room when it was being cleaned and saw that housekeeper was doing a very thorough job (tip the hotel cleaning staff--they deserve it).

As a venue for conferences, conventions, or business meetings, the hotel did a great job. It was well organized and convenient to get to and get around. There are walkways to the Convention Center and on to the Circle Center Mall.

The elevators were a little annoying. Often when I would hit the button to go up, and the voice would say, "Going up" the elevator would go down to the first floor and then up again. WiFi is $14.95/day, and there was no refrigerator in the room. That would not be too inconvenient, as there were ice machines, but the ice machines were on the second floor, not on any higher floors.

The fitness room looked big and well-stocked. I didn't have a chance to work out, but if I hadn't been recuperating from being ill, I would have taken advantage of the the exercise facilities.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate your valuable feedback and be assured this information will be shared with the staff. We understand your comment about refrigerators and wanted you to know this is currently not a JW brand standard. We try to keep units on property and deliver them upon request. Regarding the Internet we do follow Marriott standards so there is consistency within the brand. Currently Marriott does offer complimentary wireless to all of their rewards members and there is no fee to sign up for the rewards program. Again, it was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to be of service to you in the future.