We stayed at the Drury Inn with our kids. We upgraded to a suite, which worked out perfectly. We were able to visit with friends in the sitting room, while the kids hung out in the bedroom. The indoor-outdoor pool was awesome. It was fun to be able to swim outdoors while it snowed. When we got cold, we would just swam under the wall to swim inside or get in the hot tub. The hotel is clean and the staff is extremely friendly. However, the food choices for breakfast and the kickback hour were quite limited and not very good. Several of the waffle makers did not function correctly and we burned at least three waffles during our stay. However, we did appreciate the fact that they did have sodas and popcorn available until 9:30 PM every night. The location was great. We would stay here, again, the next time we were in Indianapolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis