“The only way these donuts could be better is if they removed the calories”
Review of Long's Bakery

Long's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 26 Bakeries in Indianapolis
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This place is the best! I've gotten to the point where Long's donuts are the only ones I'll eat because no other donuts are with the calories. I've heard others rave about various donuts, but there's simply no comparison. My personal favorites are the glazed yeast ones, but you'll find lots of varieties temptingly displayed in their cases. Rest assured that if someone at Long's bakes it, whatever you choose will be fabulous. One cautionary note: they accept cash only, so have some dollars and cents on you to avoid walking out empty-handed. My mouth is watering just typing this--I'm off to Long's as soon as I hit <Send>!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Longs Donuts have been famous in Indianapolis forever. You can't go wrong with the fresh made yeast donuts. The cream filled sticks are also amazing but if you want those go early in the day as the do frequently sell out! Cash only so "donut" forget to stop by the ATM!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank alison b
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We love Long's Bakery....it's definitely worth a stop! Haven't found any donuts that come close to the quality and selection.

1  Thank Luckygirl68
Reviewed 12 July 2018

If they EVER wanted to franchise I would buy a store & set it up in Jacksonville, Fl! Great donuts at wonderful prices. Bring cash because they do not accept credit cards.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My first visit was 60yrs ago, next to the Pole restaurant, I love the Southport Rd location. The donuts have a great glaze and taste.