“A pleasurable experience!”

Indy's Famous Pancake House & Grill
Ranked #471 of 2,601 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: USD 8 - USD 11
Description: We Are A Specialized PANCAKE HOUSE That Serves Breakfast All Day. We Highly Recommend Trying Our Breakfast Tacos Or Our Lovely Crepes. We Also Serve Lunch & Dinner All Day,Anytime. We Suggest Trying Our Famous Breaded Tenderloin Or Our Philly Steak Melt.
Reviewed 14 October 2018

The tenderloins are amazingly delish and the environment cozy! Very affordable and well worth the price. The wait staff is friendly and accommodating. I had the honor of meeting and chatting with the owners Frances and Rosa. What special people running this establishment! They made me feel so welcomed and almost like family. If you want a great affordable meal go visit them. They are located in a strip mall directly across Emerson Ave from St Francis Hospital. Tell em Ginger sent you!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Indy's is an out-of-the-way place not easily seen from Emerson nor Stop 11. I almost don't want to tell you how good it is because then the place will get too crowded! But, good it is. The menu is over-the-top, french toast has a special "hint of vanilla" flavor, and the pancakes are light. I typically order the veggie omlette with a side of french toast, and i usually take 1/2 home. Broccoli is in the omlette, something I didn't expect but have enjoyed. Service is excellent. Food is served rather quickly. The waiters /waitresses take the orders and refill beverages, while designated employees bring the food from the kitchen. On a Sunday morning at 10:30 after church, we can get seated immediately -- until the word gets out!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

These were some of the fluffiest pancakes I've had in awhile. The portions were more than enough with the omelet and big serving of hashbrownsI had. I had to take about a third of it home.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

it was an ok breakfast, but it felt more like a bar than a breakfast place. I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting for a place with "pancake house" in it's name.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We had noticed the large sign with this restaurant’s name & tried it since one of us loves pancakes. It was a surprise to find that there were only two pancake offerings on the menu (also a couple of french toast, crepe, & waffle items too). Please take the word, pancake, out of your name. That said, the service was fast, friendly, and efficient. Food that we ordered was served hot, quickly, and was really tasty. Coffee refills were not skimpy and water was offered. Our only warning is that if you truly want a pancake house keep looking because this is not it.

Date of visit: April 2018