“Fat & Sassy”

Fat & Sassy
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Huntingburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome Lemonade and ham sandwich that we’re the best in this small town of Huntingburg, Indiana. Fat & Sassy!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Whenever I go to Huntingburg, I have to stop at Fat and Sassy, The food is always great especially salads and desserts. The restaurant also includes a nice gourmet shop. I always find something I need for my kitchen. The staff is always so friendly too.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise when visiting Huntingburg, Indiana. The menu offered a variety of choices, and sandwich portions were generous and the quality and flavor outstanding. The food was very fresh and the service was great. This is definitely a place that we'll return to when in the area! We also had fun shopping in the attached kitchen store--the Stock Pot. Everyone was so friendly--we even got candy from one of the local senior citizens! This definitely was a highlight of our recent trip!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Stopped at Fat & Sassy for Lunch. Brother, this is small town dining at its best. Several specials to choose from, with a variety of sandwiches and soups. The diner is only open until 3:00p, so it's a breakfast and lunch only establishment. So, by-pass the burger joint and enjoy the local diner.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I've eaten here and the food is outstanding! I've had the Grown-up Grilled Cheese which was delicious! The mixture of cheeses really made the sandwich. The regular chicken salad was creamy with a lot of chicken. It comes on different kinds of bread and you can get them toasted. One of my friends had the Carmel Apple Tart and loved it and another friend raved about the Turtle Cheesecake. Definitely worth the trip to get there!