All reviews waffles pet charge rush hour traffic beds were comfortable very nice stay third floor breakfast room free breakfast nice hotel next morning nice room chicago motel gal desk teams interstate
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This place was immaculate. Everyone was very friendly and everything was clean. Free breakfast was delicious with many choices, including waffles, fruit, and warm biscuits. Highly recommend, will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Clean and quiet hotel with very comfortable beds. Nice cold and warm breakfast selections that included pre-made omelets, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, and a waffle station. Highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Driving to Wisconsin and getting late on a Friday evening. Didn’t want to go through Chicago rush hour traffic. This hotel was off the freeway. Close to restaurants and clean. Price paid for a walk in was a bit much (over $100), but not many choices and I didn’t know where I was going to stay. By all means go to the web, getbthe beat price and then call this hotel direct. Too bad you still have to play the same game that has been played for 20+ years when getting a room price.

Always ask”can you do better please?”, and almost always they will. My room started out at $125 plusbtax and got down to $105 plus tax. Just by asking that simple question.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

While visiting relatives in the area we stayed at the Comfort Inn, Hebron, IN. This is a Choice Hotel and the Comfort Inn hotels are usually pet friendly. Have stayed in several pet friendly hotels and this one is one of the best I have seen, the employees were very helpful and friendly. We checked to see if we could get an early check in time and Jenifer was very helpful in arranging this. When we arrived not only was the lobby and public area extremely clean but also the room had no tell-tell smell of it ever being a pet friendly room. While the pet charge was $30.00, Jenifer explained that the staff gave extra time and effort to clean the room after each pet and this effort was clear and much appreciated in one of the cleanest rooms we have stayed in. The beds were confortable and we enjoyed a good night’s sleep. The breakfast area was clean with the food being typical free motel breakfast fare. The Breakfast room attendant keep everything clean and well stocked. If you are traveling in this area, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mike h
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The room was clean. I took a shuttle from the car rental to the hotel. No nearby restaurants that I could walk to. Gal behind the desk was very nice and gave me names of several restaurants that delivered. We will see if the morning shuttle gets here in a timely manner to take me to the airport. All in all - very pleasant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business