“lots of different donuts”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Hammond
Reviewed 27 June 2017

They have ice cream and donuts of all kinds. And different specials. And they are reasonable. They also have a drive thru

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The drive through is always backed up and you need to check your ordered. Munckins are always old. Started to go to the one on Kennedy, much better.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We always get what we ordered with friendly customer service. A little one the expensive side but really good coffee and tea!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 22 March 2016

Go somewhere else for doughnuts. They never have a big selection. The few they have are always old. In the 70s they had racks and racks of freshly made goodness. This place is now all about coffee drinks. Half of their menuis all about beverages. I must say, I do really enjoy a couple of their sandwiches. They should change their name. Thankfully, I have a place for doughnuts.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 2 March 2016

This Dunkin Donuts is the worst I've been to, sometimes my lattes seem half full, or it's lukewarm, or old and bitter. The people in the drive through are so bored with their job, I've had them not even look at me when they hand me my order, like they're really bored and disinterested in what they're doing.

Date of visit: November 2015