“great visit”
Review of Horseshoe Hammond

Horseshoe Hammond
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Hammond
Reviewed 6 April 2018

they are paying and the casino has a nice atmosphere and good noodle bar! push lounge is a cool place to hang out for drinks on the weekend

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Write a ReviewReviews (13,121)
All reviews
in 214 reviews
"excitement"
in 180 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I came solo it was my day I enjoyed the atmosphere the people and the foot and I also enjoy winning that I really enjoy

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a great time at this specific casino. We went twice during our stay in Chicago and my fiancé and I were so impressed the roulette dealer remembered our names the second night especially that she sees hundreds of people and the fact that I do not have a typical name . We also loved the refreshment area where you can re-fill your own drinks . If you smoke you will be trilled that 90% of the area is a smoking area.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I love the Horseshoe casino but I have never stayed there.I would love to stay at one on the strip in Las Vegas.