“For a quick stay...”

Holiday Inn Express Greenwood
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Greenwood
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Nice & clean, new decor. Free pizza for cocktails.The breakfast was the usual mass produced, high calorie junk food that hotels claim is food but still below average. Friendly staff. Good location. Only sour note were the brats running down the halls and banging doors most of the night.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 February 2012

I arrived in mid afternoon and was greetd by a lovely young lady( krystal? I think was her name)...told her I would be sleeping in the afternoon-evening and I wanted a quiet room she said no problem...I got a beautiful suite on the second floor(two-room) very quiet and furnished to the hilt...top notch all the way(great price also!)...room was clean,great water pressure in bath also had a jacuzzi (sweet)...microwave ,fridge,sink,table ,sofa two TV's...super comfy bed...plenty of room to park a semi next door....this is one of the finest Ive stayed in for quite some time....I will be back the next time in the area....100% exellent..

Room Tip: two room suite was wonderful...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank teamster175
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This was a beautiful hotel. I had waited until the last minute to book, thus was limited to the types of room I could choose from. I ended up with a king bedroom with whirlpool bath, minifridge and microwave.

The room was extremely comfortable. I spent two nights there and didn't want to leave. The jets on the whirlpool weren't working correctly, but everything else was great.

There is a big selection of restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SusanH824
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I am from Cincinnati visiting my younger sister in Community South who took an unexpected turn for the worst. I had my 11 yrs daughter & 14 yr old son with me. We did not expect to spend the night and packed nothing. Tracy, at the front desk, found us a great rate and set us up with the toiletries we needed. She was extraordinarily compassionate and excellent at her job. We are very grateful to have met her. Thank you so much for having such terrific staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary Jane B
Reviewed 11 November 2011

This hotel was conveniently located for my business in Greenwood. It was neat, clean, new and decorated nice. The room was clean and better than average for a HI Express. The only thing that really "tarnished" an otherwise excellent review, was that the walls are paper thin. There was a teenage swim team staying there, and some of them were next to me. Six of them were laughing, giggling and extremely loud in the room right next door to me until 2 AM. That was only after I had called downstairs three times, and the nice girl down there came upstairs and dispersed them. So if you go here, you'll like the hotel and the free breakfast is better than average too, but ask for a room away from any teams that staying there, because the walls are just too thin. P.S. I could tell those kids mothers a few things that would freak them out. I heard every word those kids said. :)

Room Tip: Remember that the walls are thin.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood
2 km away
3.7 km away
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
Hampton Inn Indianapolis-South
#19 of 186 in Indianapolis

Been to Holiday Inn Express Greenwood? Share your experiences!