“Convenient..”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Greenwood
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Was coming back from Indianapolis and stopped in to get a coffee.. The place was dead inside and the staff was fairly new. Asking quesitions and some training. Overall your typical Starbucks. Got a grande Timor special and it was good .

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here to relax and enjoy a coffee. Normally I drive-thru. Firstly my order was made but not announced when it was ready so it probably sat there for a few minutes before I figured it out. Not a big deal, I was sitting around the corner at the time so maybe I missed the call. My young daughter needed to use the restroom while we were there, and I was disgusted to find blood on the toilet seat. Ok, so maybe this happened recently and the staff hadn't had time to clean up, however the store was empty and the baristas were just standing there chatting when I let them know of the mess. When I left the trash cans were also overflowing. Overall not the best Starbucks experience. Will probably stick to the drive-thru in future.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I had the best breakfast ever! A chocolate muffin with chocolate chips, chocolate icing, and hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate curls, and a chocolate cookie with chocolate chips. Fabulous!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This Starbucks is wonderful, I fell in love with it the minute I walked in. Everyone is so nice and the drinks/food come out so quickly.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!