“Great Sushi, Great Price”
Review of Yokohama

Yokohama
Ranked #34 of 207 Restaurants in Greenwood
Price range: USD 15 - USD 40
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

The sushi was fantastic, and the lunch special prices blew my mind. It was so much delicious food for such a low price. The atmosphere is quaint, and the staff was very friendly. We will be back. Not much parking room though.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

First I want to say that if you're expecting sushi like what's in a Kroger or Marsh, at that price point too, then don't come here. We began with sushi poppers which are a jalapeño sliced long then stuffed w spicy tuna and cream cheese then wrapped and deep fried topped w eel sauce, spicy mayo, and sriracha & this was 6 fairly large pieces. The rolls we selected were a house signature Godzilla $18.00 spicy white tuna, shrimp tempura, cream cheese, avocado, topped w tuna green tobiko, spicy eel, and mayo sauce. The roll is very long and thick/large and served sliced 8 servings and presentation beautiful. We also did. Yamaguchi roll that is spicy tuna, cilantro and crab for $7.00 it was very fresh and simple without a bunch of fru-fru of an overload of drizzled sauces which appealed to me as I try not to overdo sodium and that's a difficult task at a Japanese restaurant happy fall everyone!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

The sushi here is some of the best I have ever had! The salmon and fried rice was very very good. The service was awesome! The owner is super sweet! I recommend this to anyone and everyone! The kids loved it and enjoyed the overall atmosphere and the fun of the place. You really need to find this place and go! If you love sushi you must go here!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We love this place. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted by a very happy and bubbly woman. Very interactive. The attention we received, was fantastic! Food was delicious! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

My first time at this place was amazing! Great food, personal attention....loved it!!! Small seating makes it a very intimate setting.

Been to Yokohama? Share your experiences!