All reviews fitness center good nights sleep nice hotel convenient location staff was friendly stay there again great room great place to stay off the highway front desk staff beds were comfortable plenty of parking continental breakfast indianapolis area bagels indoor pool inns
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Clean, comfortable bed, good complimentary breakfast, free wifi, very nice staff. The room was very quiet! It was easy to find and there were places to eat nearby. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Very nice place to stay. Clean and well kept. Breakfast good. Location is excellent. Value is good. Staff pleasant and helpful. Would stay there again if in the area for a while. Great place to meet and visit with friends.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Management was awesome quick to wait on me and polite. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. I used the workout room and equipment was in great shape. This is the second time I stayed and both times were very good.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2016

The city of Greenfield is TINY. I would have preferred to stay in a hotel with room service since I was in the city for business by myself and had also come down with a nasty cold making me wish I didn't have to leave to get food. It was a nice, clean hotel and the staff was very nice, but I was disappointed that this was the best I could get in the area. I'm from, San Diego, CA and the choices for healthy food were MINIMAL. I did like the fact there was both a microwave and an empty fridge in the room, and there was a grocery store nearby, that I would have used to stock the fridge if I wasn't ill. In the end, for the area this is the best hotel in the area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Friendly staff, along with clean and comfortable rooms made for a nice business stay. The complimentary breakfast buffet was very well fresh and appealing, with a good assortment of hot and cold foods, as well as juices. I did not use the pool or fitness center on this trip, but have in the past and they are always clean and orderly. I did use the business center when my laptop died. It was a game saver for me, as I had some urgent work that I needed to get out.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business