“Christmas family gathering”

Hampton Inn Greenfield
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Greenfield
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Our family stayed here prior to family Christmas gathering. The staff accommodated our needs perfectly. The pool was a great way to enjoy our time together. The remodeling was no problem, and breakfast was one of the best ever at a chain hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Clean, comfortable bed, good complimentary breakfast, free wifi, very nice staff. The room was very quiet! It was easy to find and there were places to eat nearby. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Very nice place to stay. Clean and well kept. Breakfast good. Location is excellent. Value is good. Staff pleasant and helpful. Would stay there again if in the area for a while. Great place to meet and visit with friends.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Management was awesome quick to wait on me and polite. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. I used the workout room and equipment was in great shape. This is the second time I stayed and both times were very good.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2016

The city of Greenfield is TINY. I would have preferred to stay in a hotel with room service since I was in the city for business by myself and had also come down with a nasty cold making me wish I didn't have to leave to get food. It was a nice, clean hotel and the staff was very nice, but I was disappointed that this was the best I could get in the area. I'm from, San Diego, CA and the choices for healthy food were MINIMAL. I did like the fact there was both a microwave and an empty fridge in the room, and there was a grocery store nearby, that I would have used to stock the fridge if I wasn't ill. In the end, for the area this is the best hotel in the area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
0.2 km away
23.7 km away
Indianapolis Marriott East
Indianapolis Marriott East
#1 of 188 in Indianapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Greenfield? Share your experiences!