All reviews room was clean bob evans place to stay the staff was great nice stay desk clerk great room first floor off the highway pet dogs joy motel popcorn employees microwave indianapolis
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Rooms and bedding were well worn. Staff was great. Bedding worn out and the furniture needs replaced. Rooms smell of smoke and depressingly dark. Breakfast was ok. To many things need to be repaired also.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I apologize that your stay was just average. If you would like to call and discuss your stay with me I would be happy to talk to you and get further details of your stay. We do appreciate you and hope that you will come stay with us again and give us the opportunity to make your stay exceptional.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

very nice facility. easy and quick check in; helpful staff. welcoming atmosphere. The pop corn added such a nice touch. Close to major route and good restaurant choices. A variety of informative travel material available in the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2015

Thank you for staying with us at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope your travels bring you to our area again and we look forward to you coming back. Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor it means a lot to us.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

This hotel is very nice, clean, staff was friendly. Room was clean & spacious. The shower didn't have much water pressure, but we managed. Breakfast was OK, could have offered a few more choices. USE THE COUPON FROM THE BOOK YOU CAN GET AT THE REST AREAS.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_Greenfield_IN219, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2015

We are excited that you decided to stop at Quality Inn & Suites Greenfield. It was great to have you as our guest. We hope that it was the coupon that brought you here. We do have coupons available at different locations such as convenience stores, rest areas and restaurants. We do offer the coupon based on availability. Our coupon rate is 79.99 Sunday - Thursday and 89.99 Saturday and Sunday. We look forward to you coming to see us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Convenient location
Staff (Greg ?) was probably one of the best we have ever encountered.
Toilet level was at child level, used to 16-17 inches high ( senior citizen)
Room was clean but dated furnishings
We expect more for a $139 dollar/night(weekend) lodgings.

Room Tip: No elevator to the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I want to apologize for your stay not being as expected. I have asked my Maintenance department about your comment and have found some solutions that may be acceptable. The rate that you paid does sound like a suite room which would not have had the restroom you are describing and our King Accessible room would have been maybe a better option. I do hope that you will come stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

The beds in the room were not similar in quality. One bed had a down comforter between the sheet and bedspread while the other had just a sheet and the spread. The solution was not satisfactory for us.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I want to apologize for your stay not being satisfactory. I read where you said the solution was not satifactory and you didn't say what solution you were offered. I would be happy to discuss your stay with you and would like to do what I can to address the issues you had and she where I can assist. I do hope you stay with us again. Please feel free to call me and let me know when you will be in town again.