“Definitely going back”

Big Splash Adventure Indoor Waterpark & Resort
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place was perfect for people with kids. The rooms were clean, the waterpark is very well taken care of. The restaurant Boatyard had excellent servers and fantastic food. The hot tub was a major plus for the adults. You can even relax with adult beverages if that's your thing.

1  Thank Michelle_Rowe2
"french stick"
in 23 reviews
"arcade games"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights over Spring Break. Had several issues with the room. The housekeeper had not cleaned the shower nor changed the sheets in our room. Did not expect this when paying these prices for a room (with considering included park passes). Management was professional and kind in admitting fault and fixing issues. Included breakfast buffet is excellent and restaurant good for dinner too.

1  Thank Justin W
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

If you're not staying in the hotel, make sure you absolutely buy day passes in advance. Otherwise, you may load up your family including two toddlers and drive an hour and half to get there with very excited kids to be told, "Sorry, we're sold out of day passes." I hope everyone else can avoid this. I'm so bitter, I'll probably never be back.

4  Thank Lori U
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We are currently here. I have to say, I loved the warmth of the indoor pool area. My kids enjoy water parks so this was a nice mini water park for them. They had a good selection of slides and young children play items. My feet had a tan from my flip flops when we left the area. Tyler at the restaurant, Boatyard, was awesome. He was friendly, attentive, and accurate. The food at the restaurant was better than expected. I REALLY appreciated an option with ribs,pasta and nice adult beverages.

1  Thank ChenaH
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We went this past weekend to celebrate our daughters 9th birthday and we felt like this place needed a great review. We arrived about 2pm on Saturday and our room was ready when we arrived. Remember, check in isn't until 3pm, so we were concerned about that, but we didn't have any problems getting in early. Our room had two queen beds. It was clean, large enough for a family of four and it had all of the necessities. The water park is fantastic. Our kids are 8 & 9 and they never got bored. They had just enough to do, the lines were kind of long, but well worth the wait. They have 4 slides and both kids enjoyed them all. The "toilet bowl" as we called it, was the best. The life guard on Saturday night made it extremely fun and we couldn't wait to go again. The water park is clean, warm and fun. It was just the right size, so if our kids wanted to do something else, we didn't feel nervous about them running off and playing. They always had plenty of towels and plenty of life guards. We did play in the arcade that is onsite too, it was a rip off, but the kids still had fun. I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on it. We ate dinner at the restaurant and it was very good and reasonably priced. We all left full and we even had left overs. It was a nice snack that evening. Our room didn't have a microwave but they had one on our floor, so that was just fine with us. When we arrived, they said we had a breakfast buffet also included, that was added bonus. I had no idea. It was good and everyone had lots of choices. Overall, I'd highly recommend. Yes, it seems expensive but once you factor in the cost of the water park, your room and breakfast, I think it's very reasonable for a family of four to have fun at a great price. Thank you for making our time a blast!

1  Thank andreap_2003