“Nice weekend”

Big Splash Adventure Indoor Waterpark & Resort
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was comfortable. Elevators were SLOW!!! Even though we were on the 5th floor we used the stairs quite a bit. We waited about 30 minutes to be seated for the Complimentary breakfast but once we had a table it had a nice variety and was delicious.. The water park was nice and my kids loved it. The only complaint we had with it was the chlorine overload and the cold temperature. The water itself wasn’t cold but the air was.

1  Thank BakerLindi
"arcade games"
"older kids"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Dirty, chlorine level so high your eyes are on fire. Lifeguards do not watch safety of children just walk around. Hairballs laying around everywhere. Don't waste your money go somewhere else you will be disappointed.

2  Thank Jessica T
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Awful. Had my kids birthday party here. Was terrible from start to finish. They didnt get anything right. First off my father in law is in a wheel chair. They was going to sit us upstairs. Took them forever to get us a handicap accessible room. Then we get there our pizza order is wrong. Then our kids name isnt spelt right. I wouldnt be so mad but i called 2 weeks before to make sure everything was right. Pizza order, name. I mean you pay over $300 for a party you expect what you order. At least get the kids name right. So i email them because all we got out of it was free dip n dots. And they have the nerve to say they gave us free pizza and they also tried to call me the day before to verify everything. Well if you called youd think they would leave a message. Its not my fault you got everything wrong. So i would save your money and just go to great wolfe lodge. Maybe they have better customer service.

3  Thank Jodi H
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We brought our six, five and three year olds to the water park to celebrate the new year. Two years running we’ve done this. The kids had a wonderful time -they’re at the ages where they can really enjoy something like this independently. Inside the water park, my only complaint was with the treehouse in the front. More than half of the water park features on the treehouse weren’t functional.

The food is ok - standard park fare. Not crazy overpriced. The one thing about the food area I would mention was this - I counted 34 game machines and 12 weren’t working. Many of the 12 were plugged in and on, just wasting power. Fixing these up or at least turning them off makes sense.

Overall a good trip. Kids love it here.

1  Thank Accribitz