“Disgusting and dirty”

Big Splash Adventure Indoor Waterpark & Resort
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Dirty, chlorine level so high your eyes are on fire. Lifeguards do not watch safety of children just walk around. Hairballs laying around everywhere. Don't waste your money go somewhere else you will be disappointed.

2  Thank Jessica T
in 6 reviews
"staff was friendly"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Awful. Had my kids birthday party here. Was terrible from start to finish. They didnt get anything right. First off my father in law is in a wheel chair. They was going to sit us upstairs. Took them forever to get us a handicap accessible room. Then we get there our pizza order is wrong. Then our kids name isnt spelt right. I wouldnt be so mad but i called 2 weeks before to make sure everything was right. Pizza order, name. I mean you pay over $300 for a party you expect what you order. At least get the kids name right. So i email them because all we got out of it was free dip n dots. And they have the nerve to say they gave us free pizza and they also tried to call me the day before to verify everything. Well if you called youd think they would leave a message. Its not my fault you got everything wrong. So i would save your money and just go to great wolfe lodge. Maybe they have better customer service.

3  Thank Jodi H
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We brought our six, five and three year olds to the water park to celebrate the new year. Two years running we’ve done this. The kids had a wonderful time -they’re at the ages where they can really enjoy something like this independently. Inside the water park, my only complaint was with the treehouse in the front. More than half of the water park features on the treehouse weren’t functional.

The food is ok - standard park fare. Not crazy overpriced. The one thing about the food area I would mention was this - I counted 34 game machines and 12 weren’t working. Many of the 12 were plugged in and on, just wasting power. Fixing these up or at least turning them off makes sense.

Overall a good trip. Kids love it here.

1  Thank Accribitz
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We came with 4 kids from age 4 to 15. Water Park is fun but chlorine is very strong in the air and kids all ended up with burning eyes and coughing.

1  Thank Jaynel C
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight for a weekend getaway. The room was ok, the beds and decor are dated and could use a remodel, but I do understand that the rooms are frequented with children and I'm sure they get put through the ringer. The breakfast buffet in the morning was decent, one of the better ones I've had. The water park was fun! The kids loved it (7 and 1.5). The adults even had a good time riding the slides. We played arcade games and had some snacks from the little food area outside the park. Prices were decent, but slow to get food. Almost 1/2 hr for hot dog, soft pretzel, breadsticks, and 2 drinks. It wasn't too crowded when we went (10a_1p) but later in the day it started to get crowded with people buying day passes and new guests checking in to the hotel. We would try it out again.