“Great service ”

The Hoppy Gnome
Ranked #7 of 709 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Price range: USD 12 - USD 25
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was there today with a ladies’ group in a private room. Service and food were both excellent. Menu is a bit different, but in a good way.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

lots of craft beers on tap, food looked good but we did not eat here, many sitting and standing areas in the building

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Dropped in for a lunch visit. We order up some of the taco selections. Having never been here before we did not know what to expect. The "a little pricey" tacos arrived and looked interestingly appetizing and tasty. And that they were. I selected the Korean Short Rib and the The Bob Marley. Both were a satisfying taste sensation that left one wanting to try the other listings on the menu. But that's for another time. OK, this is also a brew house, so I must and did try a fight of beer samples. These were very good and hit the spot as an accompaniment to tacos. As Arnold says, "I'll be back."

1  Thank webcave
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Our group was visiting from Indianapolis and went to The Hoppy Gnome for lunch on St. Patrick's Day. The menu offered something for everyone in our party of 6. Some of us ordered off of the brunch menu while most ordered off of the lunch menu. Everyone enjoyed their meals especially the smoked brisket taco. Our server forgot our chips and guacamole, but we think it was because the restaurant was very busy due to the holiday.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I LOVE The Hoppy Gnome for brunch, lunch and dinner! They are very accommodating for dietary preferences and restrictions. Had curry salmon last night that was delicious. My daughter got the vegan tacos, but we had a small problem with one of the tacos. The server noticed it immediately and the manager personally made it right. They both went above and beyond to make sure our experience was great as always. Everyone makes mistakes but it’s how those mistakes or problems are handled that makes all the difference to me!