“Great place to eat!”

Hainan House
Ranked #128 of 694 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We got together at this fantastic restaurant after we raked leaves and blew leaves as well. Pulled out weeds basically getting ready for winter. So my husband said let's go eat Hainan House, awesome choice dear!
Rose is a great lady that has been working there for many years and knows exactly what we like to eat. We also like to sit next to the big aquarium. We ate our usual....me Sweet and Sour Chicken and my husband Fried Rice Hainan Special ( rice, pork, chicken, and shrimp). We had some soup for starters... What a meal!
I recommend it to anyone...

Reviewed 16 August 2016

The food is incredible, so many choices and all of them are so good. The staff remembers our usual as we have become regulars. Unlike some chinese restaurants the rice is flavorful and doesn't taste like instant rice and the chicken is tender and flavorful. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for great chinese food.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Our family of 4 really enjoyed our meal. We had the Sesame chicken ( which was my favorite, loved it!) pad tai and also beef and chicken stir fry. Everything was really good - we should have all split dinners because the portions were huge! Very good food!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Have eaten here many times and never disappointed. Excellent food, great wait staff and everyone is happy you came.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I had a late lunch here for the first time in over ten years. The service was great, (waiter was keeping an eye out for when to bring entree), clean, bright atmosphere, and the food was unbelievably fresh and tasty.
I had egg rolls that were stuffed with fresh veggies and cooked just right; crispy and not greasy on the outside while the inside was hot, but not mushy or over-done.
The egg drop soup was very flavorful with pieces of chicken, and just the right consistency.
My entree, Happy Family, was delicious and full of everything in the right portions to make into two meals, (I took the leftovers to-go, along with an additional order of egg drop soup).
I will drive the extra few miles to eat here whenever I am up for Chinese. It is that good. The owners/staff do everything right.t