“So much to do!,,”
Review of Crazy pinz

Crazy pinz
Ranked #7 of 29 Fun & Games in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We decided to go on a Sunday since there is a bracelet deal. We spent 3 hours there and had so much fun! The lazer tag was a blast and rock wall kept us entertained forever. I would recommend this place to anyone!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"workers"
"kid"

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Complete crazy!! not organized people and kids screaming running around with no parents watching them!, I spoke to a manger I traveled all the way from Michigan to bowl and they would not let you have reservations, three lanes were open would not let us bowl, they were open over 1hr., I did stay with my granddaughter to play games and we went to exchange for prizes as I did I walked into a window that clearly appeared to be a door way, I hit it so hard the building shook and every one stopped to observe, I big bump formed on my head it was loud, I am not a kid I am 52 years of age. I spoke to the manager on 2-24-2018 , 8:15 to be laughed at, and told oh yeah thats happens alot we are working on that to then stated that usualy the kids do that, then asked if I wanted ice for my head? I was nearly knocked out!! there no entrance or exit sign to show were the door way is to the prize room!! the manager left, I decided to make an accident report and asked the desk people they said they would contact the manager he would not come to the desk!! I was very unhappy! I woke the next day with sore neck and back from this it was not a simple bump!Unpleased!!
I am aware there is a camera in the same area
Type a message...

1  Thank dewmom2
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We went here for an afternoon of fun on a cold day. We played in the arcade and went bowling. The games are fun and for all ages. Bowling was a blast. We ate and the food was good.

1  Thank Tiferoonie
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Great place all around. Friendly atmosphere and you can pick & choose what you do. You can bowl, mini golf, do some laser tag, play arcade games, or throw caution to the wind and do a bit of everything.