All reviews state police front desk pancake machine room was clean cinnamon rolls great hotel business trip nice place to stay easy access complimentary breakfast would stay here again staff was very friendly the breakfast area stayed one night pool and hot tub exercise room in town
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I am happy with everything this hotel has to offer. The rooms are clean, staff is pleasant, location is fantastic, and the wireless internet is fast enough to support FaceTime with my family in the evenings. I will book again with with this hotel during my annual business trips to the Fort Wayne/Huntington area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Express5915, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Anthony T,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel with very courteous and friendly staff. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Only hotel we will stay at in Fort Wayne! Located in a very nice part of town with many services husk across the street. Highly recommend. The Fort Wayne zoo is nearby and not to be missed with children.7

Trip type: Travelled with family

Gerald C,
Thank you for this review. I am happy that you were able to go to the zoo with your children, it is a must visit attraction in Fort Wayne. I am also delighted that you enjoyed our location and hotel. We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This hotel was very nice for my stay 5/1/2016 to 5/6/2016 in room 316. It was convenient, clean and friendly. I enjoyed the daily breakfast buffet and comfortable room. Convenient location to restaurants and southwest end of town.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Express5915, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Mike S,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. We are looking forward to your return. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Great family getaway. Our group of nine enjoyed three large, clean, comfortable rooms with refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV and breakfast. The staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. We did have problems connecting to the internet at first but were able to solve the issues with the help of the front desk staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Jspartl,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I have been a Holiday Inn member for 40 years, and for an Express, this is a step up over the typical. very clean with very helpful staff.
The location on the Southwest side is convenient to the popular Jefferson Point area, just off the Rt 69 loop.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Express5915, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Keith L,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and hotel. We look forward to your return!