All reviews hot tub fitness center breakfast room recommend this hotel waffles in town room was clean and comfortable staff was friendly indoor pool convenient location would definitely stay here again very nice hotel front desk staff easy access free breakfast bw highway
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Rooms are immaculate, Breakfast is hot and delicious and the staff are friendly. This location has an Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi's, a Conference Room, Fitness Center, and a Front Patio. Plenty of Restaurants and Retail Stores. Hope you check-in while Ms. Taylor is at the front desk, she greets us and makes us feel at home, she's very welcoming and efficient.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2017

we stayed in a queen suite for 1 night at this Best Western. the room was clean and mostly comfortable but we did have to turn on the A/C to keep it from getting too warm even though it was only about 20 degrees outside. the water pressure in the shower was not very good but it was also clean. The pool area had a lot of mildew in the corners and around the exterior of the room and there were some small ants as well. it was a good hotel for the low price we paid but nothing special or above average. the desk clerk at check in was very helpful and friendly. the clerk at check out was too preoccupied speaking to a housekeeper in another language so that took about twice as long as it should have.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Terria J, Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear Ms. Shepard,
We appreciate your input concerning your recent visit to our hotel. It is great to hear you enjoyed some elements of your room. I find it unfortunate that you had issues with the heat/AC and pool area.I'd like to extend our sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations. The issues that you incurred have been addressed as we strive to provide outstanding accommodations. I look forward to being able to welcome you back if you are in our area. Feel free to contact me personally if you'd like to discuss this further as my door is open to you. Thank you for you input as we can continue to improve in order to enhance guest experiences.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

You have a great hotel and you staff was excellent thank you. We had a very clean room and the bed was great. We had a nice breakfast and had to leave shortly after that. I will stay at a Best Western anytime.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stayed at best western plus while on business. The staff and facilities were excellent. The hotel is located near many great places to eat and drink. I will definitely stay at this location the next time I'm in town.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2017

The Fort Wayne Best Western made me feel at home and made my trip very enjoyable. The entire staff was friendly and helpful, and I was impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms. Check in and out was easy and fast. I love how they accommodate to pets as well! Having family in Fort Wayne, it is nice to have a reliable hotel to use each time we visit.

Date of stay: January 2017