All reviewsthe mexican restaurantvery nice place to staybeds were comfortablewould stay againindoor poolindianamonasteryconvenience
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Clean rooms. Breakfast not much but it’s free. Quiet area. Easy access. Friendly staff. Free WiFi. In walking distance to a convenience station across the parking lot. Would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This is the nicest Red Roof We have ever stayed at! The young man at the front desk was so nice & very helpful. He even came & adjusted the TV for us technically challenged! The room was very clean & the bathroom had a nice long counter!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank suzyq127
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Chose this hotel because it was close to Holiday World.Reserved room 2 weeks in advance for suite. We were a party of 5. 2 Adults and 3 kids. The suite consisted of 2 queens and a love seat sleeper. There was 2 towels and 2 wash clothes. The sleeper was absolute trash and could not use. One queen bed had blood stains on the sheets. and I had to go to front desk to get more towels and sheets. They only had one guy on staff at night. Could not move us due to no more suites available. The pool was disgusting so no swimming. Breakfast was cold except for waffles. Very disappointed and dissatisfied. They did give a $10 discount for our troubles. Ha!!

Room Tip: Next time I will make the drive to Jasper.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Red Roof I, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear guest.

Please accept my apology for the issues you faced. We will work harder with our staff to correct these issue.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The breakfast was terrible, there was no hot food left and there was over an hour left before breakfast was over. The ice bucket had over an inch of water in it, obviously had not been cleaned. The plastic clothes bag from the closet had been used and not replaced. The beds were comfortable and it was close to Holiday world.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest.

Please accept my apology for the issues you faced.
We will work harder with our housekeeper to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stayed at the inn while in Ferdinand for a wedding, and I would not stay here again unless I had no other options. It's clear that this hotel benefits from lack of competition - it is on the older side and clearly hasn't been renovated recently. The rooms are outdated and fixtures/furniture are functional but not in great condition. The bathroom had areas of dirt accumulation. The breakfast offering wasn't enticing. The front desk staff was present but not welcoming - the few times I stopped by the desk, I felt like I was interrupting their private hang-out time. On the positive side, the room rate was inexpensive - but I would prefer to pay a little more for a more comfortable space.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Red Roof I, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest.

Please accept our apology for the issues you had.

With your comments it helps us to improve our service to you and the future guest.

Sincerely