Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand
  • Breakfast included
USD 169
Hampton.com
USD 108
All reviewsthe mexican restaurantrecommend this hotelred roofvery nice place to staybeds were comfortablewould stay againindoor poolindianamonasteryinterstate
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Almost new hotel, staff was very friendly and hotel is conveniently located to convenience stores and restaurants. We took my son and one of his friends to Holiday World, so this hotel was great for us.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris M
HotelResponse_2015, Owner at Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2015

Dear Chris M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us here at Ferdinand Inn. I am so glad that our staff was very friendly and that you found our hotel to be conveniently located to Holiday World. Many guests enjoy our close proximity to Holiday World.

Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Don't say you haven't been warned! Do NOT stay at this hotel. And don't be deceived by the construction in the lobby. We stayed there this past weekend while visiting Holiday World. We reserved two rooms. First off, the hotel staff was extremely RUDE. Secondly, OMG, the rooms were disgusting and I have a ton of pictures to prove it. In one room, there were public hairs from the previous guests on the tub and sink. The ceiling was completely flaking off and the border in the tub was starting to fall off. The sink had damage as well. There were multiple stains on the carpet and it was soaking wet. The hot water barely worked. In the second room, there were finger nails and nail polish chippings in the tub and the carpet was stained and smelled terrible. At 4:00 o'clock in the morning, we had to call the front desk because the noise level was unbearable. The breakfast is a total joke. At checkout, the front desk informed us that there was no manager on duty and we asked for his number because he needed someone who could resolve our issues. The number he gave us was WRONG! We have tried for over 3 days now to get a resolution from the manager and he has said he would call us back, which hasn't happened. We keep having to call him. To date, we haven't gotten any resolution from the hotel or the manager and we have called the hotel 30 times tonight and not a single person has answered the phone. I don't care how many miles you have to drive to find another hotel, DON'T stay here. On top of everything, we paid $139.99 for each room. This was NOT a cheap price. I clearly don't understand why people would say this is a excellent hotel. Don't stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Kristee A

Dear Kristee A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us here at Ferdinand Inn. I am so sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience here. Please know that this is not how we routinely operate. We strive every day to exceed our guest's expectations. I am very sorry we were unable to do so for you.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Not a fan overall. They are installing really nice flooring throughout the lobby which will look amazing when they are completed but I was disappointed with our rooms. Two families in our party which we reserved connected rooms, we did not get them. The first room smelled so bad we could not tolerate for five minutes, they apologized and got us another room. The other room had something wrong with the toilet. The first time we flushed it, it literally overflowed. I called the desk and they dropped off a plunger and towels (like this was my problem to fix) Fortunately I closed the shut-off valve or who knows how long that thing would've poured out water. They brought up a mop and simply smeared the toilet-water over all the floor and left - classy. Tile/grout in the showers were pretty dingy, rooms really need updated. The hot breakfast was fine, but I would've gladly paid more to stay somewhere else, you should too.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor, just in case another toilet overflows.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris B
HotelResponse_2015, Owner at Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2015

Dear Chris B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us here at Ferdinand Inn. I am so sorry to hear about your poor experience. This is by no means acceptable. I hope you accept my sincerest apologies for the lack of hospitality and cleanliness that you should have received. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, so that I may address it with my staff. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

the place was not like the pictures online: the room was not vacuumed, hair and stains on the sheets, carpet coming off of the baseboards, breakfast was scarce and cereal was stale. $156 a night is way too overpriced for this place. won't return

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear jjohnson0892,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us here at Ferdinand Inn. I am so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. The lack of cleanliness and the poor state of food at the complimentary hot breakfast bar is not acceptable to me. I appreciate you bringing these problems to my attention.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Stayed here as it was close to Holiday World. Price was high for accommodation. Although the halls smelled musty, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. The people at the desk were fairly friendly. The breakfast: not so good. Dirty milk pitchers, syrup dispenser, waffle maker. Sausage and egg container was ice cold and when clerk was informed, he touched the food with his hands to test it(coming straight from the front desk). It hadn't been turned on. Coffee was hot, milk seemed ok, cereal was fresh, but I was concerned about the sanitation while eating. I would consider trying another hotel next time.

Stayed: July 2015
HotelResponse_2015, Owner at Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

Dear Cathleen D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us here at Ferdinand Inn. I am happy to hear that you found our location to be convenient. I am sorry to hear about the room smelling musty, but am glad that it was clean and that you found the bed comfortable.

I am sorry to hear about your breakfast experience. That is in no way acceptable. Thank you for advising me of your experience. I will take appropriate measures to correct the situation.