“Good stop from interstate”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 450 Restaurants in Evansville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Good variety of pizza and calzones. My husband loved the wings, but wasn't sure if he got the correct one because our server didn't write our order down (which always makes us nervous) and had read it back to us wrong the first time. The calzone was very hot and way more than a 1-person meal. Ingredients were fresh and the variety seemed to appeal to more than just pizza crowd. Lots of TVs and beer choices as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We have always enjoyed the food at Old Chicago but I had to lower my rating this time for the service.
Time to be acknowledged, SLOW.
Ordered drinks, fine but time for food to arrive, SLOW.
Time to get our waitress to get our bill, SLOW.
Time to process our bill, SLOW.

Every Slow but the Food is still good. The only saving grace.

JOHN H, Manager at Old Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

I apologize for the pace of service you received. Would you be able to tell me the time of your visit and your servers name? Please ask for me by name, JJ, when you return - I would like to apologize in person and make sure your experience is more representative of Old Chicago standards.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Wide menu with options, good pizza, service was ok, and the beer selection was pretty good. Not sure why you could only get a medium on one of the three crust options.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I love a una style pizza but I sometimes want a different flavor of pizza and when I want to sit down and enjoy a pizza pie not at home I come here. Very good flavors, options for non traditional pizzas and appetizers and pasta as additional choices. Make sure you try all crust type to figure out which is your fav.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

First time here! Brittany was my server she was awesome friendly and outgoing. I went with the calzone and did it ever hit the spot couldn't even eat half. I'll DEFINITELY be returning any chance I get.