“Delivery! ”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #171 of 450 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had just gotten in from driving for 17 hours-- and were starving. We checked into the hotel and were starving. We ordered papa Johns online. Not only was the pizza fantastic; but it got here right when the tracker said it would- and the delivery driver was so friendly! Overall a great experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I am not that open to non una style pizza places but I have been eating Papa Johns lately because it is close to my new job. I normally get it because I love the garlic butter sauce with the traditional crust but I recently tried the pan that I didn't even know existed. My My it is soo good. The best style and I will def be getting that more often. I love that you can get a loaded pizza with tons of flavor for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We order Papa John's online about once a month. We can almost always find a discounted deal on a pizza. They deliver or you can pick it up yourself in 15-20 minutes from the time you order. Located on the Lloyd Expressway in the Hobby Lobby shopping center.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This shop is in the same shopping center as a well-known, nationally-known sporting goods store. Park near the shop, order your pizza, then walk down to pick-up anything you need for the weekend or holiday gifts while the friendly staff cooks your pie to order. The franchisee (not me) is personally interested in your experience, so tell the manager how you feel, or send me a personal message; I see him at the gas station, all the time (I'm local.).

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I love Papa Johns! I order delivery and it always comes quickly, hot, and fresh! One of my favorite pizza delivery places in town!