“Best Pizza On Earth”
Review of Steve's Una Pizza

Steve's Una Pizza
Ranked #87 of 450 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Growing up near Evansville this was always our go to pizza place. I no longer live in the area, but come back to visit family. When in town for a visit, we always pick up a Steve's Una pizza. I've had many pizza from around the world and across the United States, but this is by far the best!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

You can't beat Steve's Una. The best pie in Evansville or anywhere else. We've been getting Steve's since 92 and it always great. When we have pizza other places the best we can say about it is it's OK, but it ain't a Steve's.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Everybody in the shop is so nice. When you call to pick up it is super fast!! Don't let the building fool you. The place is clean just dated. Steve's is a hidden gem!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I always make it a point to eat here when I'm in town and it never lets me down!

If you like a thin crust pizza (like a cracker), this place is for you!!

If you check their website, they have coupons that will save you a few dollars, too!

Very pleasant staff!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Let me tell you this is the best pizza! The sauce, meat size and amount of cheese is always perfect. You never have to ask for extra toppings. The cost is so reasonable forget calling the chain pizza places to get a deal this is where it is at. The customer service is fantastic, they greet you with a smile and they work together to serve the customer.