“Went for the birthday party”
Review of Gatti Town

Gatti Town
Ranked #169 of 450 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This place is fun, but the food can be expensive if not careful. When you walk in the door, you pay for the buffet. In my case I paid for my own personal pizza and buffet due to my allergies). I love the games but unless you are paying to eat, there is no admittance allowed.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

My definite pick over Chuckie Cheese mainly because they serve buffet all day which includes pizza, salad, pasta, and dessert for one price. The games are always a rip off, but the kids love them.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Took granddaughter here for a night out. Games are geared for 10 years and up. Most of them she didn't understand but she did have fun. Buffet was normal pizza/pasta buffet. We enjoyed our to e and after all, it is for kids.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

This is my second time here, last time was a year ago bringing three girls here.
I have to say their salad bar is really impressive lots to choose from, see pictures. Of course you get pizza & other options.
For the price you can't beat it, get kids play cleaner than Chuckee cheese, staff on top of it cleaning food bar & taking empty plates.
As for price, one adult & 3 kids was $30 all you can eat & drink.
Adults can watch games or read while kids play.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

The pizza bar and salad bar are great. They also offer several extras like baked potatoes and nachos that the kids love!