“Good pizza!”

Add it.
Big M's Pizzeria
Ranked #186 of 450 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 22 August 2017

So I'm from Chicago and we love our pizza. :) We were staying in Evansville for the eclipse and decided to order in one night. I found Big M's online and decided to take a chance.

Even though it looked like we were at least 10 minutes from their location, pizza arrived piping hot and it was delicious! Nice crispy thin crust and toppings that went all the way to tne edge. Delivered in the time specified. Very reasonable price also. Two thumbs up. :)

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I bought a coupon for Big M's off Groupon. One of the best buys ever. Their pizza and salad deal is well worth it and it is great!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I ordered delivery to my hotel. The food came in 40 minutes as promised. It was hot and portions were more than enough. The thin crust pizza and bbq potato skins were very tasty. The salad was good as well although it had a lot more olives than we care for. It was a good value for the money.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Amazing family owned and operated pizza place!! THE BEST in town! They have awesome pizzas, sandwiches and lasagna! It's hard to choose every time!