“Great Pizza and Salads...”
Review of Roca Bar

Roca Bar
Ranked #107 of 450 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We try to get a pizza or two to go every few weeks. You can phone ahead and pick up at the widow...or stop in and order and have a fishbowl while you wait...

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Roca Bar is an old school family style pizza joint serving thin crust pizza - good service, average food.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Great thin crust una style pizza. Some of the best in Evansville. However, the Italian Salad is why I go and why I will return. Neighborhood is not the best but it's worth it!

Reviewed 23 June 2015

I can only promote the Chef salad and the pizza here because they are both my favorites. I am sure other items on the menu are also great but I find myself craving the other two. Have been dining at the Kentucky Avenue location for 20 plus years and always return. The staff has always been friendly and take care of all of our needs whether we are a party of two or a party of 20. Definitely a great local place to take friends or family from out of town.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

I took a friend from out of town because I wanted to take him to a local place and he preferred salads. He loved it. I go for the pizza. It has been around since before I was born and still a great place to go.