“Good Pizza!”

Lombardi's New York Pizza and Wings
Ranked #182 of 450 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed 22 December 2017

First time to Lombardi's didn't know what to expect it had a good write up in the paper. Looked like a lot of carryout orders. I had a slice pizza and a salad. I liked the thickness of the pizza it wasn't thick or thin just right. The salad was a normal house salad. I will definitely go back and try some other menu items. The meatballs look fantastic and not sure about the rice balls but they looked interesting. Service was good.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The pizza is excellent. I have not had New York style pizza before, but this was much different than any that I have had in Evansville. Just for kicks we also bought the cheese deep dish which was the best since Gerontes. Service was take out, so difficult to assess. But.......don't forget your wallet.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My favorite pizza place in Eville. This place is run by New Yorkers and they know how to make pizza better than anyone in town. True NY style. Hope they stick around forever.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved the pizza and the service was special too. Can't wait to go back and try more items on the vast menu. Thank you!!

1  Thank EvansvilleEmpress
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I am not from NY but I still love pizza and I'm always trying to find the best around. This is the best NY pizza I've had anywhere around here. I used to get Spinelli's in Louisville but this is way better. This is the real deal. Go in and get a slice, a square (Sicilian), and a rice ball. You won't be disappointed! Oh, and you can get real Strombolis here too (which are actually more like calzones than anything you see around here) and they are fantastic.

1  Thank cabinlane